The Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken (LDMF) is a non profit organization registered in the Netherlands (KVK Nr. 66225345 ) dedicated to research, consultancy, education and technology innovationbased on the scientific research and body of work of Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken (founder).
The Matrix-Q Research Insitute is a project of the Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken, as for a unit dedicated to scientific research and technology innovation. Now operating online through a digital platform..
Focus: to explore life, and let nature inspire us with its holistic, systemic and synergetic skills for solution making.
Fields of Research:
- Human Potential – DNA Studies – Neuroscience – Life Span
- Artificial Intelligence – Quantum Computing – Mathematics
- DNA Generation Algorithms – Holistic Algorithms
- Matrix-Q Intelligence, Human Potential
- Strategic Management, Leadership, Social Management, Education, Sustainable Development, Arts
- Ancient Cultures and Civilizations Holistic Know How & Technology.
The Know How & Methods for Research:
The Research Projects are developed by utilizing PTT Methods (Primordial Technology Theta Know How) developed by Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken. The knowledge of PTT is necessary for any team member in the field of research, projects, services and management of the Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken. PTT Know How Right of Use, License, Standard Certificate are mandatory for all researchers and users of the know how and technologies developed by the Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken.
The Research Projects:
- More than 45 projects have been announced along 2017 as “ongoing research projects” at the Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken. Some of them have started in 1987, 1993, 1997, 2007, 2011, 2015 and are part of the body of work of Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken.
- An index of publications related to projects is available at the Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken. e-Library
- The complete list of projects is available at the www.matrix-q.com website.
- As well the research projects have been announced and their updates published at the scientific research network: Research Gate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Luis_Daniel_Maldonado_Fonken
- The Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken is itself a research project, dedicated to the field of change management, leadership, self-management, strategic management and governance, for which PTT Know How will be applied.
Aims of Research:
- Technology and solutions are developed by considering the needs of an emerging global culture (in a process of development) and of a global civilization advancement process.
- Research Projects are dedicated to the development of new technologies. The design of those technologies and know how intents to follow, as much as possible, a non-intrusive to organic natural humanist approach, with focus on human natural development, culture, civilization sustainable development.
- The main focus of the research is to develop new know how, solutions, applications of the know how developed, new technologies, strategies, methods and tools.
The Research Team.
Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken has been dedicated 70% up to 90% to research and technology innovation along 2016 and 2017. Since 2018 his focus is on Consultancy services and building up the Multidisciplinary Research Pool Hub.
Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken, is the leader of the Research Projects, as well as the responsible for the evaluation of new team members and candidates. Volunteers, Interns, Assistants and Project Managers are welcome to apply for a role in the research team.