The Matrix-Q Research Institute, based on the research 2011-2016 developed by Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken, on Peace, suggests the project Prime Pax – Pax Primordialis, for global peace, in the spirit of the SDG16 (Promotion of Peaceful and inclusive societies, suggested by the United Nations SDG2030, SDG HUB Project).
The Project Pax Primordialis take use of the previous work of the Matrix-Q Research Institute on human potential, family, health Life-Family-Work-Balance, preventive intervention, global culture and civilization advancement, non violence, sustainable living and peace.
The following tasks are developed through this project:
- Design and promotion of peace games by utilizing the Matrix 9+ Game Generator (Including LARP, Video, Simulations and Online Games)
- Provide training and coaching on non violence according to the “9 Primordial Principles of Health, Happiness and Joy”.
- Provide training and coaching on Family-Life-Work-Balance, according to the “9 Primordial Principles of Health, Happiness and Joy”.
- Provide Training on Nature Inspired Peace Leadership.
- Produce performing arts event, based on the knowledge and methods of the 9 Primordial Arts.
- Provide certificate and licenses for coaches, trainers, leaders and performing artists, with focus on peace work.
For all of these projects an ensemble will be recruited. The Sun Dance Ɵ Ensemble. A Free Casting-Training full day will be provided for the candidates.
PROJECT TIME LINE
Updates of the project will be shared at the Matrix-Q Magazine.
The Matrix-Q Research Institute, brings its most advanced research on human potential, health, leadership, education, sustainable development, peace, culture, family-life-work balance, and performing arts into a peace project production. Our aim is to create a nature inspired bridge between ancient civilizations and our modern culture. In the spirit of United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. SDG16 Promotion of inclusive Peaceful Societies www.matrix-q.com