Matrix-Q Education: The 9+ Levels of the Learning Process Experience [ PTƟ ALGORITHMS & SKILLS (COMPETENCES)]
What does a Matrix-Q Educator need to consider every time that a learn unit is being designed?
- First of all, the understanding on what Matrix-Q Education is.
- As well, learn how to utilize the PTƟ Cyphers for Education (Learning Process Design).
- Know how to utilize the PTT Standard for education (Be a Matrix-Q Certified Trainer).
- Know very well how to integrate in a learning unit the 9+ Levels of Matrix-Q Education
- Learn pragmatic ways to design a learning Process.
ARTICLE & PRESENTATION
By Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken, Researcher, Strategic Management Consultant, Coach, Trainer. Developer of the Matrix-Q Assessment Tools and Holistic & Quantum Strategic Management Methods, Corporate Immunology Studies and Applications, Primordial Mathematics.
- PTƟ Matrix-Q A.I. Research Project
The researcher review the 9+ Levels of the Matrix-Q Learning Unit, and 3 Phases of a Matrix-Q Learning Process, PTT Algorithms utilized in Matrix-Q Education, and their importance for the development of skills and competences in Matrix-Q Education.
The Article/Presentation, is the next of the series by the researcher on Matrix-Q Education and serve as a guide for students of the Matrix- Q Academy, and for educators learning Matrix-Q Education
The PTƟ Prime Do Kata, is a PTƟ Primordial Algorithm design to bring by a set of skills to its practitioner. As an algorithm, sequence of steps necessary to complete a task, solve a challenge, achieve an aim, the kata can be utilized for any of the 9 Primordial Arts, and for each of the arts, bring by a unique set of skills.
- Level Zero: Is the content/idea of the course original from the PTT Versum/Universe (See level Theta). Matrix-Q Education Certified Trainers know how to take content of any science (natural science, social science, technology, leadership or sustainable development) topic and transform it into a learning/teaching idea, that is congruent with the PTT Versum/Universe (Primordial technology Theta, body of work, of Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken, topic of research and innovation at the Matrix-Q Research Institute www.matrix-q.com )
- Level 1: Method: Experiential, learning by doing, playing, creating, applying, active learning…. based on the development of Matrix-Q Intelligence: The Matrix-Q Education Method. (Reference, see publication by the researcher)
- Level 2: Content (Knowledge, Trainings, Activities, Information, Technical Details). Are the learning materials that will be thought.
- Level 3: Goals. What does the trainer intent to achieve with a learning unit or a set of learning units, along a complete learning process. It could be a focus on 9 learning units or a whole learning program, congruent with a set of goals that belong to each of the 9 learning units. A learning unit goal must fit within a context of a learning program.
- Level 4: Competences, Skills, that will be the result of the satisfactory completion of the learning unit(s) or learning program. Some times one learning unit would be enough for achieving skills, at certain level of practice or application. Sometimes, one learning unit is enough to help the student take the first step towards expertise in a particular skill or competence.
- Level 5: Means for evaluation, self-evaluation. The system of Rank (Belts, Score Card) Human Potential Stages of Development, developed by the Matrix-Q Research Institute, (Quantification of Human Value Tools) provides a set of references, score lines, assessment and self-assessment tools that can help individuals identify and describe their level of performance, for any particular topic. This system of evaluation is also utilized for gamified evaluations and self-evaluations, of the students and their achievement: How much they have learned, how much of the learned content can they utilize effectively, and if there are present any tangible skills for application.
- Level 06: Level of Impact: A good example is given at the CXO Program: https://cxo.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info/cxos-program-stages/9-levels-of-impact-risk-management/ where 9+ levels of impact has been described, that are key regarding the level of complexity the content thought need to be utilized. In few words, must be accumulative, meaning that if the individual has capacity to apply in the level zero, then can focus on application in the next level, level 1. It means capacity of application at level 8, imply capacity of application in levels 0-7.
- Level 07: Assessment of The Field ( Which problem we would like to solve) See Assessment Tools Publication by the researcher). It should be available for the trainer as for the student, data and examples of cases, and results of assessment or at least the possibility to utilize assessment tools, to research on the topic of study. Why is this topic important, which analysis, critical and constructive, can be developed around it, to which conclusions can we arrive. It should be on hands of the trainer, the possibility to explain and describe to the students the reason why the content is being thought and which issues it solves.
- Level 08: PTT Algorithm ( We design a sequence of steps to focus, a series of cyphers, that serve us as a path, ideal, to deliver content, define a process). For which we utilize PTT Primordial Algorithms, which follow a particular set of principles for their design.
- Level 09: Standard: PTT Know How Validation: Verification if the know how develivered comply with certain standard expectations, for example: Is it a time reversible algorithm ? can be utilized the know how, process, language of the course as corporate immunology content ? is it holistic or is the content part of an holistic system of knowledge or utilized for holistic strategic management ? does it comply with being an expression of study of nature laws, principles, cycles, rhythms, human potential stages of development, ancient civilizations and culture bridge to modern ones ? is it humanist ? visionary ? futurist ? innovative ? Is a SDG content useful ? Is Matrix-Q Intelligence and perception, emotional intelligence being used and included its enhancement as for learning content/process/activity ? Can be the content utilized for Machine Learning ( Matrix-Q A.I.) ?… and other questions related to PTT Standard need to be solved according to the content to be delivered. http://standard.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- Theta Level: Are the relationships between the cyphers described PTT Primordial Cords ? ( Primordial Cords Theory) https://research.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info/2018/02/27/the-ptɵ-primordial-cords-theory-v-01/
Once the trainer has structured its learning unit(s) by utilizing the 9 levels above described, can then start considering have reached the first level of capacity necessary for the PTT Standard in education, a very practical and technical capacity of organizing the information related to the learning unit.
THE NEXT LEVEL: LEARNING PROCESS
Levels 2,3,4,and 6 must come in particular together along a learning process, in which the content is being delivered. If the training process method is experiential, and in our case learning by playing (gamified) and learning by doing, active learning focused, learning by creating, the next essential key is the learning process design.
How to design a Matrix-Q Education – Learning Process, for each learning unit ?
3 main stages need to be integrated:
- PHASE 01: Opening – Introduction – Set of Goals
- PHASE 02: Content Delievered
- PHASE 03:Closing – Review – Evaluation – Verification of Achievement of Goals
The phase 02 may have within several stages, each of them with a unique goal. For example:
If the goal of the learning unit is to teach how to prepare a meal.
At the phase 02, the trainer may focus first on
a. learning on the food, ingredients to be used, how to treat them properly and combinations that are acceptable (asumming we are learning to prepare meals in general not only learning to prepare the particular meal of the learning unit, the content is an opportunity to bring by knowledge, information and skills to the students necessary for following learning units and learning program of “chef” completion. Where to find the ingredients. Can be frozen or how long can they stay outside of the fridge, or need to be utilized fresh. Need to be organic. Allergies preventive cousine ?
b. How to use properly the equipment of the kitchen.
c. How to follow a recipe by taking track of the time necessary to prepare the meal. If the skills are learned for a real job time management is key for the learning process.
d. How to verify the meal is ready ? by taste, colour, temperature. ?
e. How to serve it.
and so on… the phase 2 can have an extensive list of tasks and each of them solve an issue in the learning process of the student or complete, as building blocks, milestones, the necessary experiences for building up skills or competences.
There is an specific process utilized by the Matrix-Q Educators, which is defined by a foundation algorithm, that guides or leads the learning process. This Algorithm is a secret of the Matrix-Q Research Institute and is given to Matrix-Q Education Certified Trainers.
Matrix-Q Education practice is a multidisciplinary adventure, inspires creativity as well as scientific research, knowledge, innovation, enhance human intelligence and support individuals engage as leaders.
It is suggested as a practice for corporate as well as SDG leaders, coaches, educators and trainers in all fields of knowledge.