The Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken announce a recruiting program for its new start up MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9].
MQ9 – Matrix-Quotient 9 develops and provides solutions for the advancement of Strategic Leadership, Effectiveness & Family-Life-Work Balance. www.mq9.nl
MQ9 is a division of the Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken [Research, Innovation, Consultancy, Education] www.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info (KvK-nummer 66225345 RSIN: 856450923 SBI-code: 94996).
Join our Crew
Our nature inspired start up is gathering new crew members, for key roles and responsibility positions for business projects, services and products planned for 2018-2022.
- Experience and/or studies in field of expertise related to our core business and/or products.
- Capacity of multidisciplinary research (continuous learning), innovation and team collaboration.
- Readiness to participate in a continuous gamified training program, learn new methods, know how, tools, skills.
- Flexibility to work online and join full days training and team work coordination meetings.
- English as business communication language. (a Bonus are Dutch, German, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Danish, Swedish)
- Autonomy, self-motivation, entrepreneurship, self-management, team work skills.
Responsibilities and Opportunities
- Internship : Work-Study Contract [CXO Program]
- Project Development : Project based compensation agreement. [Media & Developers, Travel & Leisure, Performing Arts]
- Start Up Crew: Standard start up job agreement. [Core Crew]
- Sales & Marketing: Vary according to performance and commitment [Sales, Marketing]
- Coach, Trainer, Consultant: Through training, certificates and licenses, both internship and project based compensation agreement [ Licenses, Certificates, Internship]
ONLINE AND AT LOCATION THE NETHERLANDS
- Our new crew members will work online as well as at location the Netherlands.
- Candidates living abroad traveling, may join our online crew, after completion of the recruiting program online.
- More details about job positions, opportunities, application process, specific conditions, please visit http://crew.mq9.nl