NATURE INSPIRED Holistic-Strategic-Management Ɵ : Quantification of the Human Capital Value [THE PTƟ MATRIX-Q ASSESSMENT METHOD]
NEW BOOKLET for DOWNLOAD @ GUMROAD https://gum.co/NVaWl
A new booklet has been published and is now available for download at GUMROAD.
MATRIX-Q TOOL FOR THE QUANTIFICATION OF HUMAN CAPITAL VALUE: It is a nature inspired, systemic, holistic, synergetic, tool that utilizes the Geometric Structures of the Matrix-Q Assessment Tools, for purpose of quantification of value.
Matrix-Q Intelligence Assessment Tools are integrated to the PTƟ Tool for visualization, generation and quantification of human capital value.
The assessment method integrates a humanist perception of human potential, stages of development and capacity of self-management, natural self-development and self-education.
The results generated and visualized through geometric structures, provide an integral perception of the human individual, its team or collective, and even of a complete organization or network (human factor).
THE AIM: Quantification is necessary for strategic management, risk management, resources management, decision making. This tool would generate relevant information for CXOs, in particular CEO, CFO & HHRR.
HUMAN CAPITAL: or human resources, are the human side of an organization, individuals and collective, build up the human variable, human factor, that influences the organization performance. As an asset, or resource, is highly valuable and better if can be enhanced along or through the working/business process.
QUANTIFICATION OF HUMAN CAPITAL VALUE: Indicators for the proper quantification vary according to perception/systemic tool used, core competences or skills that need to be evaluated, for example for a role, function or responsibility to be taken, or performance level to be achieved or results expected. [Matrix-Q Score Lines, by Holistic Strategic Management Consultancy: www.holistic-strategic-management.com ] The quantification process starts by the use of a score card and score lines, and generation of data that will be later utilized for the generation of a 2D & 3D geometric structure that will help the user visualize and do assessment of the results. For the purpose of assigning a value to the human capital it is necessary to define first the indicators [according to organization mission statement, policy, culture, values and HHRR strategy. After assessment a PTƟ Algorithm will generate the numeric value.]
HHRR intent to decide, for the case of a particular individual, if would be an effective decision to provide training, coaching (or not) to him/her/it, within following 3 years, According to the assessment results, an enhancement of his/her/it performance can be predicted, and measured as for a max. of 3 points. The HHRR strategy and research suggests that 5 points development of human capital skills is necessary, within 1 year, as for purpose of promotion, choice of new leaders. According to this context, HHRR may decide to provide training only to those individuals that have a potential to reach the 5+ points performance within the expected time period.
A new training program promises to advance specific skills that belong o the core competences of the organization. But the capacity of self-education and application of the human capital is not high enough yet. Leadership takes the decision to invest first into self-education skills, Later in core competences training.
HHRR Recruiting focus on assessment of individuals, compare the results through numeric and geometric values.
VISUALIZATION TOOL: The representation of score card, score lines and scores, along a time line, through the use of a graphic generation tool or method (vector math).
2D & 3D REPRESENTATION: See image right side, is a top perspective of a Conic 3D SOLID. Both 2D and 3D geometric structures can be utilized for purpose of representation, visualization. (See above generation of a 3D perspective through the use of vectors)
[CONTENT] IN THE NEW BOOKLET
- The readers will find details on how to generate data, visualization and assessment through geometric values, numeric values and cyphers.
- References to how to design or utilize score lines and score card.
- The generation of a 3D & 2D geometric structure for purpose of visualization and assessment of value.
- Use of multiple geometric structures and score cards designed for parallel assessment of value of one or more employees along a time line.
- regions of achievement and their relationship with the 3 spheres of holistic strategic management and the 9 cyphers.
- 2D score lines representation for a time line (assessment done at a sequence of time intervals/time regions).
- Visual perception of value through graphics, vectors and geometric structures.
- Generation of a truncated cone, for the purpose of Visual perception of value.
- References to cone and geometric structures utilized for its truncation, useful for assessment including the 9 spheres of holistic strategic management and their geometric values or representations within the 9-Gon, 18-Gon and 36-Gon.
- The Solid or stability principle.
- Human as information carrier, storage, through DNA data encryption, and quantification of the human capital value (imagine suggestion).
- HHRR Management
- Assessment of human capital value for strategic decision making and risk management
- Strategic Management Assessment: Holistic Strategic Management. (Business model, business process, project management, …)
- Assessment of the capacity of the team member to utilize a certain level of training (capacity of tangible application) after receiving the training or before. [Investment vs return]
- Organization value assessment: a variation of the method, helps assessment of a whole organization.
- Advance level of complexity of assessment developed with Matrix-Q Assessment tools.
- Corporate Immunology Assessment
- Holistic Strategic Management Assessment
- Perception, Organization, and assignment of Value to natural, human and artificial phenomena.
- Primordial Cords Assessment.
- Time reversibility applied to strategic management: Time reversible algorithms
- SDG Sustainable Development Entrepreneurship, Assessment
- SDG11 Sustainable cities and communities management, Assessment
- SDG5 Gender Cocreativity Assessment
- SDG15, Peace and development.
- SDG Entrepreneurship, Nature Inspired Business Models (Business DNA Assessment)
- Other fields of multidisciplinary application which involve participation of the human factor