The blind spot is simple: there are 9 parallel regions or fields of value, wealth, that the modern economy is not paying for. Once these 9 regions of economy are acknowledged, and the economy system adjust itself to their reality, any transaction of value (goods, services, wealth, property, money) will help any or all of these economies to become sustainable. Starting for the fact that time invested in tasks associated to any of the 9 economies will be paid for and have a reasonable value, justified then the adjustment of time management by observing the needs of process associated to each of the 9 economies.
Why is Economy so important for the future of human kind?
Along the last 70 years, after WW2, our planet have experienced several important changes, in terms of social management, culture development, technology, market, industry, quality of living, sustainable development.
Out of human settlements and cultures economy, changes have taken place in the environment, in nature, in tribes, in the settings of conditions necessary for life to be sustainable, in general.
Two visions have evolved out of the futurist assessment of the status of our global culture and civilization: a.) within 30-70 years human modern culture will face one of the most dramatic challenges ever (resources, weather, water, population, war, meteor fall, viruses), and b.) there is no dramatic change to take place, thanks to modern science and governments prediction a preventive intervention will be enough to avoid any harm or damage of our legacy or future as a species, adjustments will be made on time.
From these two visions, one or both, will unfold, and humanity world wide will need to face the need of taking responsibility. First of all, individually, as families, clans, communities, networks or nations. The priority interest, the bottom line is survival, then quality of living, finally wealth generation, the advancement of a global culture and civilization in peace.
For any given future or challenge to be faced, economy is key.
What is economy?
- Economy: (From Greek οίκος – “household” and νęμoμαι – “manage”)
- Holistic Economy: (from Greek ὅλος holos “all, whole, entire”) economy.
- Primordial Economy: The Natural, original economy.
In the new website the Ɵ Foundation will discuss on economy, and suggest alternatives for a global holistic and sustainable economy. http://primordial-economy.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
QUOTE: “A given economy is the result of a set of processes that involves its culture, values, education, technological evolution, history, social organization, political structure and legal systems, as well as its geography, natural resource endowment, and ecology, as main factors. These factors give context, content, and set the conditions and parameters in which an economy functions. In other words, the economic domain is a social domain of human practices and transactions. It does not stand alone.” wiki.
A mainstream understanding of economy suggests that in order to understand and design economy, one should as well know the holistic frame in which economy needs to be implemented. How successful we may become into the assessment of the complex matrix of economy, and simple in the design of an algorithm for economy, the better.
Nature is complex and simple at the same time. Life is. So is the economy of life. The economy of nature, of balance, of future, from survival to advanced quality of living and wealth generation.
As an author, researcher that engages in SDG Entrepreneurship since 1993, i am personally aware on how challenging is to gather the necessary resources for a location, community or family to develop sustainable living conditions and enhance quality of living.
Along 2000-2003 i have faced the challenge personally while leading a drop-in non profit organization that did focus on network-collaboration, sustainability and tourism, street children, multicultural integration, education, strategic management. The intention was simple, to empower local network, provide tools and resources, a technical and organizational frame for them to improve their current sustainable development possibilities.
The main challenge i did face was to design self-sustainability strategies for all projects and make them independent from third party founding.
In the e-publication (Quick Silver Collection: Primordial Economy) suggested in this article, a household management of a non profit organization has been suggested. The same model can be applied for family household, corporate, networks or locations. My intention is to develop this idea further, in collaboration with a pool of scientists, researchers and SDG Entrepreneurs, and provide a model of a new alternative economy to our beneficiaries. ( The Theta Foundation www.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info www.holistic-strategic-management.com )
An economy with 9 coins, one coin for a particular class of phenomena, from a set of 9 classes in which human, natural and artificial phenomena can be organized, managed, perceived. (Holistic Economy) (The 9 Elements, PTT Quick Silver e-books Collection)
The author suggests that by implementing 9 parallel economies the real potential of the primordial natural economy of life will be unlocked. Along over 60+ pages and 3 e-publications, a discussion will follow on a simplified application of the 9 economies, through 3 foundation economies, in two modalities. (Primordial Economy)
As well will be discussed how a new algorithm for social management (an upgrade of democracy) would be extremely important for the achievement of a new global economy.
In the study of the Primordial Economy, a simplified starting alternative economy, is the one generated out of 3 coins.
Why 3 coins instead of one. Notice when i suggest three coins i am not talking about yens, EUR, ruble or Dollar. In that case, for the primordial economy, yen, euro, ruble and dollar are currencies that belong to one single coin, the one of the earth element-3. (see more details about the earth-3 element below)
In the study of the 9 elements, the quick silver collection, complete details on the three of them will be suggested, described, as well a new mathematics, utilized for the design and development of holistic algorithms.
But lets go back to economy. For the 3 coins economy.
There are two modalities that can be applied
- The 3 Triads Economy
- The Golden Triad Economy
Both of them focus on 3 economies.
Lets review one by one:
The 3 Triads Economy
- The Triad from the Under-world focus on survival needs: the achievement of a sustainable development based on wealth generation in the 3 elements (cyphers, coins) of the under-world, translated into one single coin: The Under-world coin: earth-3 (family, property, wealth, culture), fire-8 (creativity, transformational strategic management), water-7 (emotional process awareness, information) combined in one coin that ensures the sustainability of life. From survival to sustainable development and quality of living.
- The Triad of the Earth-Ground, focus on the culture, organic development, design. The achievement of a sustainable development based on wealth generation in the 3 elements (cyphers, coins) of the earth-ground, translated into one single coin: The Earth-ground coin: wind-4, (organic growth), heart-6 (values, bliss, culture), ether-5 (design, blue print social and culture management) combined in one coin that ensures the sustainability of the development of a culture and civilization.
- The Triad of Heaven, focus on the achievement of a civilization with advanced culture and technology. The achievement of a sustainable development based on wealth generation in the 3 elements (cyphers, coins) of heaven, translated into one single coin: The coin of heaven: geometric-sound-1 (matrix, multidimensional), primordial- heart-9 (mission, purpose, quantum field, standard, core operational principles), male-female-2 (cocreation, communication, collaboration) combined in one coin that ensures the sustainability of the development of an advanced culture and civilization.
The Golden Triad Economy
- The Earth Economy: focus on property, wealth, money, food, health, water, family, culture, community, culture, government, defense, wealth generation, sustainable development, species survival.
- The Heart Economy: focus on culture, values, bliss, self-identity, self-love, community, life care, lifestyle, quality of living, culture development.
- The Primordial Heart Economy: vision, mission, philosophy, sense of living, universal standing point, quantum, matrix, civilization advancement.
Why these 3 coins economy would be more beneficial?
The modern economy based on one single element creates 9 blind spots in the assessment of value and the natural sustainable development needs of the other 8 economies that are essential for the achievement of an sustainable holistic economy.
For example, when you work in a job, you get paid per hour, not per creative input, emotional and stress management skills, for the information you bring or for your ability of cocreation, nor for the organic development process or design of your work, unless requested by the tasks, any case you get paid by hour, function, responsibility.
In some cases, quality of content delivered will justify a bonus, but this is a seldom case, as soon as project agreement of service have been defined, that was it. The promise of getting a second contract or staying in the job is what you aim with an advanced quality of service, project content or content of what ever you would deliver as commitment of your contract.
The blind spot is simple: there are 9 parallel regions or fields of value, wealth, that the modern economy is not paying for. Once these 9 regions of economy are acknowledged, and the economy system adjust to their reality, any transaction of value (goods, services, wealth, property, money) will help any or all of these economies to become sustainable. Starting for the fact that time invested in tasks associated to any of the 9 economies will be paid for and have a reasonable value, justified then the adjustment of time management by observing the needs of process associated to each of the 9 economies.
The study of the 9 economies will bring to leaders and governments, social and cultural management, strategic management, a new opportunity to advance its ability, capacity of wealth generation.